New Witness to Rendlesham UFO Incident Emerges

Uncategorized
Share

December 7, 2016 > SilentCircle > Uncategorized > From coasttocoastam.com

After keeping silent for an astounding 36 years, a retired U.S. Air Force officer has revealed that he was in attendance at the infamous Rendlesham Forest UFO event of 1980.

Steve Longero says that he was stationed at the base during the time of the incident as a police sergeant for the USAF.

On the night in question, Longero claims, he was guarding the weapons storage facility at the base when the alarm system at the site suddenly sprung into action. According to Longero, he then saw a series of bright lights hovering over the nearby forest and was mystified as to what they were.

Along with several other witnesses, the astounded sergeant ventured out into the forest in an attempt to investigate the strange aerial intruders. Longero recalled an eerie scene as the stunned observers watched in silence as the red and green glowing lights floated near the treetops as if they were watching the men on the ground.

When a superior officer arrived, a plan of action was developed and some of the men were tasked with approaching the illuminated object. However, Longero says, when the brave soldiers got close to the one of the lights, it sped away from the area, effectively ending the frightening encounter.

Reflecting on what the mysterious lights may have been, Longero expressed the opinion that the mysterious objects were “not of this world.” A few days after the sighting occurred, Longero was ordered to never discuss the event because it could raise questions about nuclear weapons being secretly stored at the base.

Although he followed the order for the next 36 years, Longero finally decided to share his story so that people would realize that there were many witnesses to the event aside from the handful who have spoken out so far. Hopefully Longero’s decision to detail his experience at Rendlesham will encourage his fellow still-silent witnesses to step forward and detail what they saw that night as well.

Coast Insiders looking to learn more about the legendary Rendlesham Forest UFO incident can check out USAF base commander Col. Charles Halt’s first-hand account of the event on the 11/18/2012 edition of the program.

MORE: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/new-witness-to-rendlesham-ufo-incident-emerges


Uncategorized
US Government accidentally sends file on “remote mind control” methods to journalist
Share

From boingboing.net When journalist Curtis Waltman filed a Freedom of Information Act request with Washington State Fusion Center (which is partnered with Department of Homeland Security) to obtain information about Antifa and white supremacist groups, he got more than the information he was looking for – he also accidentally received …

Uncategorized
Child ‘Victim’ of Alleged Syrian Gas Attack Speaks Out, Says He Was Given Food to Make the Video
Share

From thefreethoughtproject.com In the weeks since the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma, Syria, evidence contradicting the official story continues to surface. This week, journalists on the ground in Syria recorded interviews with some of the people who were there for the alleged attacks – people who actually appeared in …

Uncategorized
Billionaire Robert Bigelow Convinced ETs Live Among Us – VIDEO
Share

From express.co.uk In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it. It is now claimed that under his direction buildings at the company …