Brimslade. Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire
Reported April 16 2014 (1)
Approximately 95% of the laid Oil-Seed-Rape (OSR) plants examined were noted as having had suffered massive crushing and scraping trauma during the flattening process – due to a very lumpy mechanical method being employed to vandalise this crop field. The preponderance of our on-site observations clearly indicate that this event is a clumsy fake crop circle with a well recognised technique being employed in it’s creation.
Aerial Photography © 2014
Ground Photography/Report © Silent Circle 2014
- Dutch Maize Farmer On Dutch Maize Crop Circles – Particular reference, Etten Leur, July 16 2014 Event – VIDEO
- UK Crop Circle Reported June 6 2014 – Chilcomb, Hampshire.
- Third UK Crop Circle of 2014 Reported At Buckle Street, Pedworth, Worcestershire On 26th May
- June 6 2014: Crop Circle Reported At Cerkvenjak, Štajerska, Slovenia.
- Crop Circle Reported At Badbury Rings, Wimborne Minster, Dorset – Report June 17 2014 (8)
- Crop Circle At West Kennet Long Barrow, Avebury, wiltshire Substantially Defaced – Another one shows up In Same Field…To Replace The Other?
- Two Crop Circle Formations Reported In Wiltshire UK On July 8 2014 – Additional Info Pendin
- “Unprecedented Physical Effects” Recorded In Dutch Maize Crop Circle – Before And After Photos