April 17, 2017 – SilentCircle – Uncategorized – Comments Off
Reported April 16 2017
Ground report by SilentCircle
As far as we are aware this is the first ‘Crop-Circle’ reported in the UK in 2017.
The crop is Oil-Seed-Rape (Canola) at it’s full-flowering stage and standing approximately 5ft high, giving off a pungent sickly smell that fills the air in the general area.
The pattern os approximately 250fl in overall length and sits within a depression in the field. This spot has had dozens of crop-circles placed in it over the past 30 years-or-so, much to the annoyance of the farmer, no doubt.
On close inspection of this event on the ground it was abundantly clear that the pattern in it’s entirety was brought about by means of a heavy mechanical process that involved physical stomping of the plants to the ground. The vast majority of the thicker laid plants were noted as broken over at the base with further scrape-markes up many of the stems and some physical damage to the flower-heads also well apparent, as if whatever was used in the construction process was dragged over the plants for the following crush-action – rather than lifted. The thiner slightly less developed plants in the affected area were largely unbroken as they are much more rubbery, thus held to the ground by the broken plants on top of them. The pattern of damage recorded on the ground is consistent with the physical effects recorded in ‘known’ man-made (commisioned) crop-circles in this type of crop.
See a good comparison HERE between a man-made / commisioned OSR crop-circle, relative to a ‘real’ ‘anomalous’ circle event in same type of crop.
UPDATE: The farmer has stated that NO further access to his field is granted under any circumstances.
All Images and text © SilentCircle 2017
- Wiltshire Farmer Seriously Upset Over Crop Circle Hoaxers Trashing His ‘Valuable’ Barley Seed-Crop
- Rather Pretty ‘Crop Circle’ Pattern Reported Near Marlborough, Wiltshire – July 16 2014
- First 2014 UK Crop Circle: A Closer Look Shows The Ugly Truth
- August 19 2015 – Crop (Scam) Pattern Reported In Mature Wheat At Etchilhampton, Wiltshire… Photography / Report / Videos + Close Encounter With CGI Jacobs
- Close Ground Photography From August 11 Etchilhampton, Wiltshire ‘Crop Circle’
- First UK Crop Circle Of 2015 Reported- Barbury Castle, Swindon, Wiltshire, April 9 2015
- High Ranking Wiltshire (UK) Police Officer On Crop Circles, Crop Circle Hoaxing, Criminal Damage/Conspiracy, Farmers, UFOs – VIDEO
- Another UK Crop Circle Reported – Falmer (Loose Bottom), East Sussex. Reported May 30 2014
- Bad Fake Crop Circle – May 30, 2015. Blandford, Dorset – UK
- Ground Photography: Crop Circle At Stanton St Bernard, Wiltshire – Reported June 16 2015
- Secondary Report And Ground Photography From September 12 2015: Spiral Crop Circle In The Netherlands
- Dutch Maize Farmer On Dutch Maize Crop Circles – Particular reference, Etten Leur, July 16 2014 Event – VIDEO
- Crop Circles 2016: Etchilhampton Hill (Wiltshire, UK) Area Marked For Substantial Hoaxing Effort
- Report And Images Fron July 4 Dutch Crop Circle
- Wiltshire, UK Farmer Gives Opinion On Crop Circle Hoaxers.. He Knows Who They Are!
- Complex life could have existed on Earth at least once before
- Close Ground Photography From July 30 Roundway, Wiltshire Crop Circle.
- June 21 2005 – Mike Booth Sees Three White Objects Bending Wheat Crop At Boreham Down, Wiltshire – PHOTOS / VIDEO
- June 24 2015: New Crop Circle Reported Near Stonehenge, Wiltshire UK
- A Crop Circle Challenge, (Maize) 2014